Archive | December, 2015

Beyzade beyzade
Sponsor Licences: What You Need to Know When Hiring Staff from Outside the EEA

If you’re an employer seeking to hire staff from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland, then you may need to apply to the Home Office for a sponsor licence. This also applies to charitable organisations employing unpaid staff. Types of sponsor licences Sponsor licences are categorised under Tier 2 and Tier 5. Tier […]

Continue Reading 0